Travel Information: COVID-19
NEUMAN HOTEL GROUP’S COMMITMENT TO YOU, OUR GUESTS, AS WE NAVIGATE THROUGH CORONAVIRUS (COVID -19)
As the COVID-19 pandemic continues to evolve regionally as well as globally, we want to make sure you know all the steps Neuman Hotel Group is taking to ensure the health and safety of our guests, and team members.
We understand that with the rapidly changing updates on travel restrictions and cancelled or postponed public events, people are in different places when it comes to doing what is best for them and their families. We cannot stress enough that we believe in responsible and safe travel.
Your Travel Safety
As it has always been, the safety and security of our guests and team members remains our highest priority. We take great pride in maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene. In response to the coronavirus, we have taken additional measures developed in consultation with global and local public health authorities (including the WHO and CDC) to make our cleaning and hygiene protocols even more rigorous:
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning our public areas (including lobbies, elevators, door handles, public bathrooms, etc.)
- We will continue to adjust food and beverage service in accordance with current food safety recommendations.
- Our hotel teams are receiving ongoing briefings and enhanced operating protocols.
- We have increased the deployment of antibacterial hand sanitizers.
Your Travel Flexibility
Given these unique circumstances we are making adjustments to our individual booking policies to give you extra peace of mind:
- Existing Reservations. All reservations – even those described as “non-cancellable” (“Advanced Purchase”) – that are scheduled for arrival before May 15, 2020, can be changed or cancelled at no charge up to 24 hours before your scheduled arrival.
- New Reservations. Any reservation you make – even those described as “non-cancellable” (“Advanced Purchase”) – that are booked between today and May 15, 2020, for any future arrival date, can be changed or cancelled at no charge up to 24 hours before your scheduled arrival.
If you have an existing reservation, we look forward to seeing you and want to reassure you that we are taking every reasonable precaution to promote a safe and healthy environment.
However, if you need to adjust your reservation, please contact each hotel individually at:
ASHLAND SPRINGS HOTEL 888-795-4545
ASHLAND HILLS HOTEL & SUITES 855-482-8310
LITHIA SPRINGS RESORT 800-482-7128
INN AT THE COMMONS 866-779-5811
Your health and well-being are our highest priority and we truly appreciate the trust that you place in us when you choose to stay at our hotels.
Neuman Hotel Group Team