Check Adventure Off Your Bucket List
Escape to picturesque Ashland, OR for an unforgettable getaway in our charming town. Nestled at the foothills of the Cascade-Siskiyou Mountains, our hotels and resort are the perfect basecamp for all your adventures. Welcoming guests to stunning views, comfortable surroundings, exceptional hotel amenities and easy access to all of Southern Oregon. We’re all about the great outdoors, water and mountain fun, local food and wine, wellness and unique experiences. Start your journey now.
Choose lodging style:
Lithia Springs Resort & Wine Garden
Enjoy an ultimate mineral water retreat and feel the stress melt away in a luxurious mineral bath. 38 cozy bungalows to choose from with an on-site spa. Private, large soaking tubs with mineral waters piped to every room. Over 4 acres of lush gardens. Wine Garden tasting room, outdoor firepit, Jacuzzi, seasonal saline pool. Complimentary breakfast, free parking & Wi-Fi. Bike rental available.
Ashland Springs Hotel
Centrally located in picturesque downtown, our historic landmark features comfortable modern amenities and design reminiscent of European style charm. Savor a glass of wine in the cobblestone floored English Garden, or a good book on the light filled Mezzanine. Guests enjoy complimentary breakfast in the morning, parking, and Wi-Fi. Award-winning LARKS Restaurant on-site, and Waterstone spa just across the street.
Ashland Hills Hotel & Suites
Experience a relaxing stay on 14 scenic acres in Ashland, OR. Take in panoramic views of the Siskiyou Mountain Rage and getaway in comfort and style. A hip throwback to the 70s, our property is the perfect combination of retro decor and modern amenities. Enjoy complimentary breakfast, tennis courts, jacuzzi, seasonal pool, pickleball, parking and Wi-Fi. On-site Waterstone Spa Studio, LUNA Café featuring gourmet burgers, pizza, local craft beers, Oregon wine varieties, and house-made desserts.
Top Attractions to Experience During Your Stay :
- Explore Rogue Valley Food Trail featuring local farms, creameries, breweries, and restaurants.
- Discover award-winning wineries of the Rogue Valley Wine Country. Nurtured among the rugged mountains, the wild rivers, and the sunny microclimates, Southern Oregon wines are as adventurous as the landscape they come from. Our warm corner of this magnificent state creates heat loving wines like Tempranillo and Cabernet Franc.
- Take your family on an exhilarating rafting trip down wild and scenic Rogue River, or head to one and only Crater Lake National Park.
- For 88 years Oregon Shakespeare Festival has been a nationally recognized destination for all the theatre enthusiasts. Join us in Ashland for another exciting season.
- Discover our epic trails. Ashland’s Watershed has miles of great trails ideal for adventurous mountain biking. Contact Ashland Mountain Adventures for guiding and shuttle services, bike rentals and more.
- If you prefer road cycling, check out Bear Creek Greenway which is a connector between the communities of Ashland, Talent, Phoenix and Medford, with easy access to fun coffee shops, restaurants, artisan makers, parks with playgrounds and more.
- Charming downtown Ashland has so much to offers. From Japanese Garden at Lithia Park, coffee shops, boutiques, and more.