Winter Mountain Adventure in Southern Oregon is a must this season!
It’s time to hit the slopes on Mount Ashland. The 220 acre ski and snowboard wonderland is perfectly situated just off of exit 6 on I-5, and about 20 miles from downtown Ashland. Soaring at 7,533 feet, it’s the highest point in the Siskiyou Mountain range.
- Average snowfall of over 265”
- Vertical drop of 1,150 feet and plenty of open-bowl skiing – all ability levels welcome
- 23 runs to choose from, the majority geared to intermediate and advanced skiers
- Separate beginner area near the lodge that’s ideal for learning how to ski
- Programs for both younger and older kids are offered – private lessons available
- Main trails are served by two triple and two double chairs, and the beginner area has a rope tow.
- FREE shuttle to and from the mount from Ashland Hills Hotel & Suites (view schedule here) – plus, save 20% OFF your hotel stay (choose your hotel below)
- To view mountain webcams – click here
Plan your day on the mountain and enjoy the historic Mountain Lodge featuring a full service cafe and bar, affordable ski pass rates, full rental and retail shop, and ski school.
Choose your hotel & save 20% OFF your winter stay.
Ashland Hills Hotel & Suites
Enjoy this groovy property with scenic views. FREE shuttle (view schedule) to and from the mountain, outdoor Jacuzzi, tennis courts, cruiser bikes, and complimentary breakfast in the morning, free parking, and Wi-Fi. Stop by on-site LUNA café for a burger, pizza and locally crafted beers after your day on the slopes.
Call 541.482.8310 & mention OREGON20
Ashland Springs Hotel
Looking for a downtown location? An overnight at the historic Ashland Springs Hotel is the perfect downtown stay in charming Ashland. Explore local breweries, coffee shops, wineries, restaurants, and theaters. Guests enjoy complimentary steam & sauna at the organic Waterstone Spa, breakfast in the morning, afternoon tea, parking, and Wi-Fi. On-site, award-winning Larks Restaurant, features the best of Southern Oregon bounty.
Call 541.488.1700 & mention OREGON20
Lithia Springs Resort
Enjoy the ultimate mineral water retreat! After a day of snow fun, feel the stress melt away in a hot mineral bath. 38 cozy bungalows to choose from with an on-site spa. Private mineral soaking tubs with mineral waters piped to every room. Complimentary gourmet breakfast and afternoon tea, outdoor jacuzzi, fitness cottage, bike rentals, free parking & Wi-Fi.
Call 541.482.7128 & mention OREGON20
Inn at the Commons
Stay in the heart of downtown Medford. Exploring Southern Oregon has never been so easy! Enjoy the convenient location of this reimagined 1960s motor inn, and explore local restaurants, breweries, and coffee shops. Plus, enjoy easy access to Crater Lake National Park, historic gold-rush town of Jacksonville, and the wineries of the Applegate and Rogue Valley.
Call 541.779.5811 & mention OREGON20