Neuman Hotel Group
We are pleased to welcome you to Southern Oregon and Neuman Hotel Group properties. The health and safety of our guests and team will always come first. Please review some new practices and experiences you can anticipate when you come to stay with us. We look forward to welcoming you soon.
Following the guidelines of the Oregon Health Authority, our properties are sanitized and maintained with daily cleaning to ensure our guests are safe and comfortable.
- Face masks are required at our properties by all team members.
- Elevator buttons are sanitized regularly. We ask that a limited number of guests use the elevators at the same time.
- Hand sanitizers are available at the front desk and in the restaurants.
- Exterior door handles are sanitized regularly throughout the day.
- The air filters in the public areas are changed out regularly to keep fresh air circulating.
- All public area seating and tables throughout the hotels are cleaned and sanitized on a regular basis.
- For information regarding outdoor pools, business centers, spa, restaurants, and fitness centers located at the specific Neuman Hotel Group property please visit that property website.
- Employees are empowered to stay home if unwell.
- Requirement for all employees to wash hands more frequently.
- Rooms are being sanitized during cleaning with an emphasis on all touch points.
- Individually wrapped paper cups will temporarily replace glassware and coffee mugs.
- Our guest rooms have been redesigned without decorative pillows, throw blankets, magazines and multi-use amenities such as notepads and pens to allow for greater peace of mind. These items are available upon request.
- Guest directories have been removed and replaced with a laminated information card. This card is cleaned and sanitized prior to next guest check in.
- In-room coffee machines are cleaned and sanitized prior to guest check in.
- Guest room air filters are on a rotating schedule for replacement.
- The front desk counter is sanitized after every guest interaction.
- Plexiglass shields have been installed for guest and team member safety.
- Room keys are sanitized using approved disinfectant.
- Guests have the option of skipping the checkout process by having their bill emailed to them.
- Luggage carts are cleaned and sanitized regularly throughout the day.
- 6-foot social distancing markers are in place to ensure a safe distance between guests.
- Rooms are thoroughly cleaned prior to guest check in with approved disinfectants and cleaners.
- Laundry and linens continue to be washed and refreshed in accordance to CDC guidelines.
- Laundry and linens will be bagged in each guest room to eliminate excess contact in transit.
- Breakfast and coffee are served to you by the breakfast attendants wearing gloves and protective face masks. There is no self-service available.
- Travel path markers are visible on the floor for entering and exiting the Palm room.
- Condiments are available individually packaged.
- Silverware is rolled in paper napkins.