Experience the magic of the season
Fall Adventures & Unforgettable Stays
Immerse yourself in a breathtaking world of red, orange, and yellow as you escape to the heart of Autumn. Nestled at the foothills of the Cascade-Siskiyou Mountains, Ashland offers a picturesque setting for a Fall getaway filled with crisp mountain air, wine tasting, trails, harvest culinary delights, spa treatments and unforgettable memories. Our cozy hotels and resort are the perfect basecamp. Take in stunning views of the valley, enjoy resort-like amenities, and easy access to all of Southern Oregon, including Crater Lake National Park.
Choose lodging style in Ashland:
Ashland Springs Hotel
Centrally located in picturesque downtown, our historic landmark features comfortable modern amenities and design reminiscent of European style charm. Savor a glass of wine in the cobblestone floored English Garden, or a good book on the light filled Mezzanine. Guests enjoy complimentary breakfast in the morning, parking, and Wi-Fi. Award-winning LARKS Restaurant on-site, and Waterstone Spa adjacent to the hotel.
Lithia Springs Resort & Wine Garden
Enjoy the ultimate mineral springs retreat and feel the stress melt away in a luxurious artisan bath. 38 cozy bungalows to choose from with an on-site Waterstone Spa. Private, large soaking tubs with mineral waters piped to every room. Over 4 acres of lush gardens. Wine Garden tasting room, outdoor firepit, jacuzzi, complimentary breakfast, free parking & Wi-Fi. Bike rental available.
Ashland Hills Hotel & Suites
Experience a relaxing stay on 14 scenic acres. Take in panoramic views of the Siskiyou Mountain Rage and getaway in comfort and style. A hip throwback to the 70s, our property is the perfect combination of retro decor and modern amenities. Enjoy complimentary breakfast, tennis courts, pickleball, jacuzzi, parking and Wi-Fi. On-site Waterstone Spa Studio and LUNA Café featuring gourmet burgers, pizza, local craft beers, Oregon wine varieties, and house-made desserts.
Top Attractions to Experience During Your Stay :
- Discover award-winning wineries of the Rogue Valley Wine Country. Nurtured among rugged mountains, wild rivers, and the beautiful microclimates, Southern Oregon wines are as adventurous as the landscape they come from. Our warm corner of this magnificent state creates heat loving wines like Tempranillo and Cabernet Franc.
- Explore Rogue Valley Food Trail featuring local farms, creameries, breweries, and restaurants.
- Take your family on an exhilarating rafting trip down wild and scenic Rogue River, or head to one and only Crater Lake National Park.
- For 88 years Oregon Shakespeare Festival has been a nationally recognized destination for all the theatre enthusiasts. Join us in Ashland for another exciting season.
- Discover our epic trails. Ashland’s Watershed has miles of great trails ideal for adventurous mountain biking. Contact Ashland Mountain Adventures for guiding and shuttle services, bike rentals and more.
- If you prefer road cycling, check out Bear Creek Greenway which is a connector between the communities of Ashland, Talent, Phoenix and Medford, with easy access to fun coffee shops, restaurants, artisan makers, parks with playgrounds and more.
- Charming downtown Ashland has so much to offers. From Japanese Garden in popular Lithia Park, coffee shops, boutiques, and more.